NIA Recruitment 2022: National Investigation Agency (NIA) has released a notification at nia.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of Sub-Inspector, Inspector in All India. Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 18-Apr-2022
NIA Vacancy Details March 2022
|Organization Name||National Investigation Agency (NIA)|
|Post Details||Sub-Inspector, Inspector|
|Salary||As per Norms|
|Job Location||All India|
|NIA Official Website||nia.gov.in|
NIA Recruitment required eligibility details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
NIA Educational Qualification Details
- Educational Qualification: As per NIA official notification candidate should have completed 10th, Graduation from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
No Application Fee.
- Written Test & Interview
How to apply for NIA Recruitment (Sub-Inspector, Inspector) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the SP (Adm), NIA HQ. Opp. CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi – 110003 on or before 18-Apr-2022
Steps to Apply for NIA Sub-Inspector, Inspector Jobs 2022
- First of all go through the NIA recruitment notification 2022 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- the specified address in the notification (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service).
- Start Date to Apply Offline: 19-03-2022
- Last Date to Apply Offline: 18-Apr-2022
NIA Notification Important Links
- Official Notification pdf: Click Here
- Official Website: nia.gov.in