NTPC Recruitment 2022: National Thermal Power Corporation Limited (NTPC) has released a notification at ntpc.co.in for recruitment to the Post of Executive in All India. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 08-Apr-2022
NTPC Vacancy Details March 2022
|Organization Name||National Thermal Power Corporation Limited (NTPC)|
|Salary||Rs.90000/- Per Month|
|Job Location||All India|
|NTPC Official Website||ntpc.co.in|
NTPC Recruitment required eligibility details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|Executive (Combined Cycle Power Plant-O&M)||50|
|Executive (Operations-Power Trading)||4|
|Executive (BD-Power Trading)||1|
NTPC Educational Qualification Details
- Educational Qualification: As per NTPC official notification candidate should have completed Degree with At Least 60% Marks from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
|Executive (Combined Cycle Power Plant-O&M)||Degree in Electrical/ Mechanical/ Instrumentation Engineering|
|Executive (Operations-Power Trading)||Degree in Electrical/ Mechanical Engineering|
|Executive (BD-Power Trading)|
- Executive (Combined Cycle Power Plant-O&M): Candidate Should have Minimum 2 Years of Post Qualification Experience in Combined Cycle Power Project/ Plant
- Executive (Operations-Power Trading): Candidate Should have Minimum 3 Years of Post Qualification Experience in System Operations of Power Trading.
- Executive (BD-Power Trading): Candidate Should have Minimum 3 Years of Post Qualification Experience in Power Operation/ Business Development in Power Trading Area.
NTPC Age Limit Details
- Age Limit: As per the National Thermal Power Corporation Limited recruitment notification, the candidate’s maximum age should be 35 years
- OBC Candidates: 3 Years
- SC/ST Candidates: 5 Years
- PWD Candidates: 10 Years.
- All Other Candidates: Rs.300/-
- SC/ST/PWD/XSM/Female Candidates: Nil
- Mode of Payment: Online/Offline
Online Selection Test & Interview
How to apply for NTPC Recruitment (Executive) Jobs
Eligible candidates can apply Online at NTPC official website ntpc.co.in, Starts from 25-03-2022 to 08-Apr-2022
Steps to Apply for NTPC Executive Jobs 2022
- Candidates should apply online only through NTPC official website ntpc.co.in
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents.
- Candidate should have a valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. National Thermal Power Corporation Limited will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the NTPC online application form with the utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Application fees can be done through either online mode or offline mode. (If Applicable).
- At last, Click on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/ print their application number for further Reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 25-03-2022
- Last Date to Apply Online: 08-Apr-2022