NTPC Recruitment 2023: National Thermal Power Corporation Limited (NTPC) has released a notification at ntpc.co.in for recruitment to the Post of Medical Specialist, Assistant Engineer in All India. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 19-May-2023
NTPC Vacancy Details May 2023
|Organization Name||National Thermal Power Corporation Limited (NTPC)|
|Post Details||Medical Specialist, Assistant Engineer|
|Salary||Rs.30000-200000/- Per Month|
|Job Location||All India|
|NTPC Official Website||ntpc.co.in|
NTPC Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|Assistant Engineer (Electrical)||2|
|Assistant Engineer (Mechanical)||2|
NTPC Recruitment required eligibility details
NTPC Educational Qualification Details
- Educational Qualification: As per NTPC official notification candidate should have completed Degree, MBBS, M.D, DNB from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
- Assistant Engineer (Electrical): Degree in Electrical/ Electrical & Electronics/ Electrical, Instrumentation & Control/ Power Systems & High Voltage/ Power Electronics/ Power Engineering
- Assistant Engineer (Mechanical): Degree in Mechanical/ Production/ Industrial Engineering/ Production & Industrial Engineering/ Thermal/ Mechanical & Automation/ Power Engineering
- Medical Specialist: MBBS, MD, DNB
NTPC Salary Details
|Post Name||Salary (Per Month)|
|Assistant Engineer (Electrical)||Rs. 30,000 – 1,20,000/-|
|Assistant Engineer (Mechanical)|
|Medical Specialist||Rs. 60,000 – 2,00,000/-|
NTPC Age Limit Details
- Age Limit: As per the National Thermal Power Corporation Limited recruitment notification, the candidate’s maximum age should be 42 years , as on 02-05-2023.
|Post Name||Age Limit (Years)|
|Assistant Engineer (Electrical)||Max. 35|
|Assistant Engineer (Mechanical)|
|Medical Specialist||Max. 42|
No Application Fee.
Written Test, Interview
How to apply for NTPC Recruitment (Medical Specialist, Assistant Engineer) Jobs
Eligible candidates can apply Online at NTPC official website ntpc.co.in, Starts from 28-04-2023 to 19-May-2023
Steps to Apply for NTPC Medical Specialist, Assistant Engineer Jobs 2023
- Candidates should apply online only through NTPC official website ntpc.co.in
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents.
- Candidate should have a valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. National Thermal Power Corporation Limited will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the NTPC online application form with the utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Application fees can be done through either online mode or offline mode. (If Applicable).
- At last, Click on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/ print their application number for further Reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 28-04-2023
- Last Date to Apply Online: 19-May-2023
NTPC Notification Important Links
- Official Notification pdf: Click Here
- Apply Online: Click Here
- Official Website: ntpc.co.in