NUHM Hooghly Recruitment 2022: National Urban Health Mission Hooghly (NUHM Hooghly) has released a notification at wbhealth.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of Medical Officer in Hooghly – West Bengal. Interested candidates can Apply Online or Offline on or before 28-Oct-2022
NUHM Hooghly Vacancy Details October 2022
|Organization Name||National Urban Health Mission Hooghly (NUHM Hooghly)|
|Post Details||Medical Officer|
|Salary||Rs. 60,000/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Hooghly – West Bengal|
|Apply Mode||Online or Offline|
|NUHM Hooghly Official Website||wbhealth.gov.in|
NUHM Hooghly Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per NUHM Hooghly official notification candidate should have completed MBBS, Post Graduation Diploma/ Degree from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
Age Limit: As per the National Urban Health Mission Hooghly recruitment notification, the candidate’s maximum age should be 62 years , as on 01-01-2022.
- General Candidates: Rs. 100/-
- Reserved Candidates: Rs. 50/-
- Mode of Payment: Demand Draft
How to apply for NUHM Hooghly Recruitment (Medical Officer) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online at mhc.tn.gov.in official website starts from 14-10-2022 to 28-Oct-2022. Applicant need to send the hard copy of the online application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the Office of the Chief Medical Officer of Health, Hooghly, New Administrative Building 1st Floor, DRS Complex, Chinsurah, Hooghly-712101
Steps to Apply for NUHM Hooghly Medical Officer Jobs 2022
- First of all go through the NUHM Hooghly recruitment notification 2022 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- If Applicable, pay the application fee as per your category.
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct. Then click on submit button and Capture the Application Number or Request number for further reference
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- the specified address in the notification (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service).
- Start Date to Apply Online: 14-10-2022
- Last Date to Apply Online: 28-Oct-2022
- Last date to pay the application fee: 07-11-2022
- Last Date for Submission of Hard Copy of Application: 07th November 2022