Office of the District Magistrate Birbhum Recruitment 2021: Office of the District Magistrate Birbhum (Office of the District Magistrate Birbhum) has released a notification at birbhum.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of M.D.O, Assistant Inspector in Birbhum – West Bengal. Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 24-Aug-2021
Office of the District Magistrate Birbhum Vacancy Details August 2021
|Organization Name||Office of the District Magistrate Birbhum (Office of the District Magistrate Birbhum)|
|Post Details||M.D.O, Assistant Inspector|
|Salary||Rs. 12,000 – 15,000/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Birbhum – West Bengal|
|Office of the District Magistrate Birbhum Official Website||birbhum.gov.in|
Office of the District Magistrate Birbhum Recruitment required eligibility details
|Post Name||No. of Posts|
- Educational Qualification: As per Office of the District Magistrate Birbhum official notification.
- Age Limit: As per the Office of the District Magistrate Birbhum recruitment notification, the candidate’s maximum age should be 60 years , as on 01-06-2021.
No Application Fee.
How to apply for Office of the District Magistrate Birbhum Recruitment (M.D.O, Assistant Inspector) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the The Office of District Magistrate Birbhum on or before 24-Aug-2021
Steps to Apply for Office of the District Magistrate Birbhum M.D.O, Assistant Inspector Jobs 2021
- First of all go through the Office of the District Magistrate Birbhum recruitment notification 2021 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- the specified address in the notification (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service).
- Start Date to Apply Online: 06-08-2021
- Last Date to Apply Online: 24-Aug-2021
Office of the District Magistrate Birbhum Notification Important Links
- Official Notification pdf: Click Here
- Official Website: birbhum.gov.in