ONGC Recruitment 2021: Oil and Natural Gas Corporation (ONGC) has released a notification at ongcindia.com for recruitment to the Post of AEE, Geologist in All India. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 12-Oct-2021
ONGC Vacancy Details September 2021
|Organization Name||Oil and Natural Gas Corporation (ONGC)|
|Post Details||AEE, Geologist|
|Salary||As per Norms|
|Job Location||All India|
|ONGC Official Website||ongcindia.com|
ONGC Recruitment required eligibility details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|AEE (Production) Chemical||16|
|AEE (Production) Petroleum||12|
|Materials Management Officer||12|
|AEE (Industrial Engineering)||3|
ONGC Educational Qualification Details
- Educational Qualification: As per ONGC official notification candidate should have completed B.E or B.Tech, Post Graduation, M.E or M.Tech from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
|AEE (Cementing)||BE/ B.Tech|
|AEE (Electronics)||BE/ B.Tech, Post Graduation|
|AEE (Instrumentation)||BE/ B.Tech|
|AEE (Production) Chemical|
|AEE (Production) Petroleum|
|AEE (Reservoir)||Degree, Post Graduation|
|Geologist||Post Graduation, M.Sc/ M.Tech|
|Geophysicist (Surface)||Post Graduation|
|Geophysicist (Wells)||Post Graduation, M.Sc/ M.Tech|
|Materials Management Officer||Graduation|
|Programming Officer||Graduation, BE/ B.Tech, Post Graduation|
|AEE (Industrial Engineering)|
ONGC Age Limit Details
- Age Limit: As per the Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Recruitment Notification, the candidate should have a minimum age of 28 years and a maximum of 40 years , as on 31-Jul-2020.
|Category||Age Limit For all Posts Expect AEE (Drilling or Cemeting)||For AEE (Drilling or Cementing)|
|Un Reserved/ EWS||Max. 30 Years||Max. 28 Years|
|OBC||Max. 33 Years||Max. 31 Years|
|SC/ ST||Max. 35 Years||Max. 33 Years|
|PWBD||Max. 40 Years||Max. 38 Years|
|Ex Service Man||Max. 35 Years||Max. 33 Years|
- OBC Candidates: 03 Years
- SC/ST Candidates: 05 Years.
- General/EWS/OBC Candidates: Rs.300/-
- SC/ST/PWBD Candidates: Nil
- Mode of Payment: Online.
Written Exam, Interview, Merit List
How to apply for ONGC Recruitment (AEE, Geologist) Jobs
Eligible candidates can apply Online at ONGC official website ongcindia.com, Starts from 22-09-2021 to 12-Oct-2021
Steps to Apply for ONGC AEE, Geologist Jobs 2021
- Candidates should apply online only through ONGC official website ongcindia.com
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents.
- Candidate should have a valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. Oil and Natural Gas Corporation will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the ONGC online application form with the utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Application fees can be done through either online mode or offline mode. (If Applicable).
- At last, Click on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/ print their application number for further Reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 22-09-2021
- Last Date to Apply Online: 12-Oct-2021