RITES Recruitment 2023: Rail India Technical and Economic Services (RITES) has released a notification at rites.com for recruitment to the Post of Manager, Engineer in Guwahati – Assam, Kolkata – West Bengal, Bhubaneshwar – Odisha, Mumbai – Maharashtra, Bangalore – Karnataka, Gurugram – Haryana. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 24-Aug-2023
RITES Vacancy Details August 2023
|Organization Name||Rail India Technical and Economic Services (RITES)|
|Post Details||Manager, Engineer|
|Salary||Rs. 40,000 – 1,80,000/-Per Month|
|Job Location||Guwahati – Assam, Kolkata – West Bengal, Bhubaneshwar – Odisha, Mumbai – Maharashtra, Bangalore – Karnataka, Gurugram – Haryana|
|RITES Official Website||rites.com|
RITES Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
RITES Recruitment required eligibility details
- Educational Qualification: As per RITES official notification candidate should have completed Degree, Masters Degree from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
RITES Salary Details
|Post Name||Salary (Per Month)|
|Manager||Rs. 60,000 – 1,80,000/-|
|Engineer||Rs. 40,000 – 1,40,000/-|
Age Limit: As per the Rail India Technical and Economic Services recruitment notification, the candidate’s maximum age should be 40 years , as on 01-07-2023.
- General, OBC Candidates: Rs. 600/-
- EWS, SC, ST, PWD Candidates: Rs. 200/-
- Mode of Payment: Online
How to apply for RITES Recruitment (Manager, Engineer) Jobs
Eligible candidates can apply Online at RITES official website rites.com, Starts from 02-08-2023 to 24-Aug-2023
Steps to Apply for RITES Manager, Engineer Jobs 2023
- Candidates should apply online only through RITES official website rites.com
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents.
- Candidate should have a valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. Rail India Technical and Economic Services will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the RITES online application form with the utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Application fees can be done through either online mode or offline mode. (If Applicable).
- At last, Click on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/ print their application number for further Reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 02-08-2023
- Last Date to Apply Online: 24-Aug-2023
- Date of Interview: 25th August 2023