SAIL Recruitment 2023: Steel Authority of India (SAIL) has released a notification at sail.co.in for recruitment to the Post of Nurse, Pharmacist in Durgapur – West Bengal. Interested candidates can attend for Walk-in-interview on 21-Jun-2023
SAIL Vacancy Details May 2023
|Organization Name||Steel Authority of India (SAIL)|
|Post Details||Nurse, Pharmacist|
|Salary||Rs. 10,000/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Durgapur – West Bengal|
|SAIL Official Website||sail.co.in|
SAIL Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|Proficiency Training of Nurse||69|
|Proficiency Training of Pharmacist||4|
SAIL Recruitment required eligibility details
SAIL Educational Qualification Details
- Educational Qualification: As per SAIL official notification candidate should have completed Diploma, Degree, B.Sc from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
|Proficiency Training of Nurse||Diploma in General Nursing & Midwifery, B.Sc in Nursing|
|Proficiency Training of Pharmacist||Degree/ Diploma in Pharmacy|
Age Limit: As per the Steel Authority of India recruitment notification, the candidate’s maximum age should be 30 years .
- OBC Candidates: 3 Years
- SC, ST Candidates: 5 Years
No Application Fee.
How to apply for SAIL Recruitment (Nurse, Pharmacist) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates who searching for jobs in West Bengal can attend the walk-in-interview along with full bio-data, required self-attested documents (as mentioned in official notification) at the following Address: Centre for Human Resource Department (CHRD) Durgapur Steel Plant Near Main Gate Durgapur – 713203, W.B on 21-Jun-2023
- Date of notification Released: 22-05-2023
- Walk-In Date: 21-Jun-2023
SAIL Walk-In Interview Date Details
- Proficiency Training of Nurse: 13th to 15th June 2023
- Proficiency Training of Pharmacist: 20th, 21st June 2023
SAIL Notification Important Links
- Official Notification & Application form pdf: Click Here
- Official Website: sail.co.in
Note: Eligible & Interested candidates are required to appear for walk–in interview as per the schedule. They may also send their application in the prescribed format as advanced copy to the email ID: email@example.com atleast 2 days before the scheduled start of the interview of the respective programme.