SBI Recruitment 2022: State Bank of India (SBI) has released a notification at sbi.co.in for recruitment to the Post of Circle Based Officer in All India. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 07-Nov-2022
SBI Vacancy Details October 2022
|Organization Name||State Bank of India (SBI)|
|Post Details||Circle Based Officer|
|Salary||Rs. 36,000 – 63,840/- Per Month|
|Job Location||All India|
|SBI Official Website||sbi.co.in|
SBI Vacancy Details
|State Name||No of Posts|
|Madhya Pradesh/ Chhattisgarh||183|
|West Bengal/ Sikkim/ A & N Islands||175|
|Assam/ Arunachal Pradesh/ Manipur/ Meghalaya/ Mizoram/ Nagaland/ Tripura||300|
SBI Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per SBI official notification candidate should have completed Degree, Graduation from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
As per the State Bank of India Recruitment Notification, the candidate should have a minimum age of 21 years and a maximum of 30 years , as on 30-09-2022.
- OBC (NCL) Candidates: 3 Years
- SC/ ST Candidates: 5 Years
- PWBD (General/ EWS) Candidates: 10 Years
- PWBD (OBC) Candidates: 13 Years
- PWBD (SC/ ST) Candidates: 15 Years
- General/ EWS/ OBC Candidates: Rs. 750/-
- SC/ ST/ PWD Candidates: Nil
- Mode of Payment: Online
Online Test, Screening and Interview
How to apply for SBI Recruitment (Circle Based Officer) Jobs
Eligible candidates can apply Online at SBI official website sbi.co.in, Starts from 18-10-2022 to 07-Nov-2022
Steps to Apply for SBI Circle Based Officer Jobs 2022
- Candidates should apply online only through SBI official website sbi.co.in
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents.
- Candidate should have a valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. State Bank of India will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the SBI online application form with the utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Application fees can be done through either online mode or offline mode. (If Applicable).
- At last, Click on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/ print their application number for further Reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 18-10-2022
- Last Date to Apply Online: 07-Nov-2022
- Last date to pay the application fee: 07-11-2022
- Date of Online Test: 04th December 2022