Sub Divisional Office Uttar Dinajpur Recruitment 2022: Office of the Sub-Divisional Officer Uttar Dinajpur (Sub Divisional Office Uttar Dinajpur) has released a notification at uttardinajpur.nic.in for recruitment to the Post of Asha Worker in Uttar Dinajpur – West Bengal. Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 31-Jan-2022
Sub Divisional Office Uttar Dinajpur Vacancy Details December 2022
|Organization Name||Office of the Sub-Divisional Officer Uttar Dinajpur (Sub Divisional Office Uttar Dinajpur)|
|Post Details||Asha Worker|
|Salary||As per Norms|
|Job Location||Uttar Dinajpur – West Bengal|
|Sub Divisional Office Uttar Dinajpur Official Website||uttardinajpur.nic.in|
Sub Divisional Office Uttar Dinajpur Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per Sub Divisional Office Uttar Dinajpur official notification.
As per the Office of the Sub-Divisional Officer Uttar Dinajpur Recruitment Notification, the candidate should have a minimum age of 30 years and a maximum of 40 years .
No Application Fee.
Based On Merit, Interview
How to apply for Sub Divisional Office Uttar Dinajpur Recruitment (Asha Worker) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the The Member Secretary, ASHA Selection Committee, Office of the Block Development Officer on or before 31-Jan-2022
Steps to Apply for Sub Divisional Office Uttar Dinajpur Asha Worker Jobs 2022
- First of all go through the Sub Divisional Office Uttar Dinajpur recruitment notification 2022 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- the specified address in the notification (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service).
- Start Date to Apply Offline: 30-12-2021
- Last Date to Apply Offline: 31-Jan-2022
Sub Divisional Office Uttar Dinajpur Notification Important Links
- Official Notification & Application Form pdf: Click Here
- Official Website: uttardinajpur.nic.in