Tea Board of India Recruitment 2022: Tea Board of India (Tea Board of India) has released a notification at teaboard.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of Senior Scientist, Factory Assistant in Kolkata – West Bengal. Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 24-Jul-2022
Tea Board of India Vacancy Details July 2022
|Organization Name||Tea Board of India|
|Post Details||Senior Scientist, Factory Assistant|
|Salary||Rs. 30,000 – 60,000/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Kolkata – West Bengal|
|Tea Board of India Official Website||teaboard.gov.in|
Tea Board Vacancy Details:
|Name of the Post||No of Posts|
Tea Board of India Recruitment required eligibility details
Tea Board Educational Qualification Details:
- Educational Qualification: As per Tea Board of India official notification candidate should have completed Diploma, B.Sc, M.Sc, Ph.D from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
|Name of the Post||Qualification|
Tea Board Salary Details:
|Name of the Post||Salary (Per Month)|
|Senior Scientist||Rs. 60,000/-|
|Junior Scientist||Rs. 40,000/-|
|Factory Assistant||Rs. 30,000/-|
Tea Board Age Limit Details:
- Age Limit: As per the Tea Board of India Recruitment Notification, the candidate should have a minimum age of 30 years and a maximum of 40 years .
|Name of the Post||Age Limit (Years)|
|Senior Scientist||Max 40|
|Junior Scientist||Max 35|
|Factory Assistant||Max 30|
No Application Fee.
How to apply for Tea Board of India Recruitment (Senior Scientist, Factory Assistant) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the Secretary, Tea Board India, 14, B.T.M, Sarani, Kolkata – West Bengal, 700001, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 24-Jul-2022
Steps to Apply for Tea Board of India Senior Scientist, Factory Assistant Jobs 2022
- First of all go through the Tea Board of India recruitment notification 2022 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- the specified address in the notification (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service).
- Start Date to Apply Online: 05-07-2022
- Last Date to Apply Online: 24-Jul-2022
Tea Board of India Notification Important Links
- Official Notification & Application Form pdf: Click Here
- Official Website: teaboard.gov.in