Union Bank Recruitment 2023: Union Bank of India (Union Bank) has released a notification at unionbankofindia.co.in for recruitment to the Post of Charted Accountant, Credit Officer in All India. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 12-Feb-2023
Union Bank Vacancy Details January 2023
|Organization Name||Union Bank of India (Union Bank)|
|Post Details||Charted Accountant, Credit Officer|
|Salary||Rs. 48,170 – 89,890/- Per Month|
|Job Location||All India|
|Union Bank Official Website||unionbankofindia.co.in|
Union Bank of India Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|Credit Officer (Scale-III)||34|
|Credit Officer (Scale-II)||5|
Union Bank Recruitment required eligibility details
Union Bank of India Educational Qualification Details
Educational Qualification: As per Union Bank official notification candidate should have completed CA, Graduation from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
|Credit Officer (Scale-III)||Graduation|
|Credit Officer (Scale-II)|
Union Bank of India Salary Details
|Post Name||Salary (Per Month)|
|Charted Accountant||Rs. 76,010 – 89,890/-|
|Credit Officer (Scale-III)||Rs. 63,840 – 78,230/-|
|Credit Officer (Scale-II)||Rs. 48,170 – 69,810/-|
Union Bank of India Age Limit Details
- Age Limit: As per the Union Bank of India Recruitment Notification, the candidate should have a minimum age of 22 years and a maximum of 40 years , as on 01-01-2023.
|Post Name||Age Limit (Years)|
|Charted Accountant||25 – 40|
|Credit Officer (Scale-III)||25 – 35|
|Credit Officer (Scale-II)||22 – 35|
- OBC (NCL) Candidates: 3 Years
- SC/ ST Candidates: 5 Years
- PWD Candidates: 10 Years
- OBC Candidates: Rs. 850/-
- SC/ ST/ PWD Candidates: Rs. 150/-
- Mode of Payment: Online
- Online Examination
- Group Discussion
- Personal Interview
How to apply for Union Bank Recruitment (Charted Accountant, Credit Officer) Jobs
Eligible candidates can apply Online at Union Bank official website unionbankofindia.co.in, Starts from 23-01-2023 to 12-Feb-2023
Steps to Apply for Union Bank Charted Accountant, Credit Officer Jobs 2023
- Candidates should apply online only through Union Bank official website unionbankofindia.co.in
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents.
- Candidate should have a valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. Union Bank of India will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the Union Bank online application form with the utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Application fees can be done through either online mode or offline mode. (If Applicable).
- At last, Click on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/ print their application number for further Reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 23-01-2023
- Last Date to Apply Online: 12-Feb-2023
- Last date to pay the application fee: 12-02-2023