University of North Bengal Recruitment 2022: University of North Bengal (University of North Bengal) has released a notification at nbu.ac.in for recruitment to the Post of Junior Research Fellowship in Darjeeling – West Bengal. Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 21-Mar-2022
University of North Bengal Vacancy Details March 2022
|Organization Name||University of North Bengal|
|Post Details||Junior Research Fellowship|
|Salary||Rs. 18,000 – 20,000/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Darjeeling – West Bengal|
|University of North Bengal Official Website||nbu.ac.in|
University of North Bengal Recruitment required eligibility details
|Subject Name||No of Posts|
|Centre for Himalayan Studies||1|
|Lifelong Learning & Extension||2|
Educational Qualification: As per University of North Bengal official notification candidate should have completed Masters Degree from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
Age Limit: As per the University of North Bengal recruitment notification, the candidate’s maximum age should be 33 years .
No Application Fee.
How to apply for University of North Bengal Recruitment (Junior Research Fellowship) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the the Registrar (Officiating), University of North Bengal, Raja Rammohunpur,P.O. – North Bengal University, Dist. – Darjeeling Pin – 734013 on or before 21-Mar-2022
Steps to Apply for University of North Bengal Junior Research Fellowship Jobs 2022
- First of all go through the University of North Bengal recruitment notification 2022 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- the specified address in the notification (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service).
- Start Date to Apply Offline: 01-03-2022
- Last Date to Apply Offline: 21-Mar-2022
University of North Bengal Notification Important Links
- Official Notification & Application Form pdf: Click Here
- Official Website: nbu.ac.in