University of North Bengal Recruitment 2022: University of North Bengal (University of North Bengal) has released a notification at nbu.ac.in for recruitment to the Post of Registrar in Darjeeling – West Bengal. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 15-Nov-2022
University of North Bengal Vacancy Details October 2022
|Organization Name||University of North Bengal (University of North Bengal)|
|Salary||Rs. 1,44,200 – 2,18,200/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Darjeeling – West Bengal|
|University of North Bengal Official Website||nbu.ac.in|
University of North Bengal Vacancy Details:
|Post Name||No of Posts|
University of North Bengal Recruitment required eligibility details
University of North Bengal Educational Qualification Details:
- Educational Qualification: As per University of North Bengal official notification candidate should have completed Masters Degree from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
|Finance Officer||Masters Degree in Commerce|
Age Limit: As per the University of North Bengal recruitment notification, the candidate’s maximum age should be 40 years .
- SC/ ST/ OBC–A / OBC–B / PH Candidates: Rs. 1,000/-
- For All Other Candidates: Rs. 2,000/-
- Mode Of Payment: Online
How to apply for University of North Bengal Recruitment (Registrar) Jobs
Eligible candidates can apply Online at University of North Bengal official website nbu.ac.in, Starts from 22-10-2022 to 15-Nov-2022
Steps to Apply for University of North Bengal Registrar Jobs 2022
- Candidates should apply online only through University of North Bengal official website nbu.ac.in
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents.
- Candidate should have a valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. University of North Bengal will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the University of North Bengal online application form with the utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Application fees can be done through either online mode or offline mode. (If Applicable).
- At last, Click on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/ print their application number for further Reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 22-10-2022
- Last Date to Apply Online: 15-Nov-2022