UPSC Recruitment 2021: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released a notification at upsc.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of Senior Assistant Controller, Professor in All India. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 02-Dec-2021
UPSC Vacancy Details November 2021
|Organization Name||Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)|
|Post Details||Senior Assistant Controller, Professor|
|Salary||As per Norms|
|Job Location||All India|
|UPSC Official Website||upsc.gov.in|
UPSC Recruitment required eligibility details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|Joint Assistant Director||3|
|Senior Assistant Controller||8|
UPSC Educational Qualification Details
- Educational Qualification: As per UPSC official notification candidate should have completed B.Sc, Degree, BE/ B.Tech, Ph.D , Masters Degree from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
|Professor||Degree, Ph.D, Masters Degree|
|Associate Professor||BE/ B.Tech, Masters Degree|
|Joint Assistant Director||B.Sc, BE/ B.Tech|
|Deputy Director||Masters Degree|
|Senior Assistant Controller||BE/ B.Tech, Masters Degree|
- Ten years in teaching, research and/or industry, out of which at least five years at the level of Assistant Professor/Reader or equivalent grade
- Minimum of five years experience in teaching or research or industry
- Five years’ experience in any of the following fields
- Collection, analysis and interpretation of data, or socio-economic investigation, or research relating to demographics, employment or unemployment and labour market
- Employment service operations including employment or market information,career or employment counseling, vocational guidance and career information
- Experience in the areas of Human Resource recruitment or Management, analytics and Psychometric framework for potential assessment of the job seekers and dealing with recruitment Portal
- Experience in outreach activities in schools or colleges and conducting job-fairs including integration with academia, local industries, industries associations and training providers
- Experience in organizing, developing and implementation of career events, publications to publicize career related activities, mapping the job roles and occupations with the required industry skills, and market trends
- Experience in, Rehabilitation, Placement, Evaluation, Vocational training and employment counseling to the Persons with Disability (DIV YANG).
Senior Assistant Controller:
- Five years experience in core Mining activity in
- Managerial position in Metalliferous (Non-coal) mines which includes the period as graduate or management or junior trainee engineer
- Government Department dealing with mines and minerals as Gazetted Officer for the candidates having Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Technology in Mining Engineering from a recognized University or Institution OR Three years experience in core Mining activity in Managerial position in Metalliferous (Non-coal) mines which includes the period as graduate or management or junior trainee engineer
- Government Department dealing with mines and minerals as Gazetted Officer for the candidates having Master’s Degree in Engineering or Technology in Mining Engineering from a recognized University or Institution
UPSC Age Limit Details
- Age Limit: As per the Union Public Service Commission recruitment notification, the candidate’s maximum age should be 53 years , as on .
|Post Name||Age Limit|
|Professor||Max. 53 Years|
|Associate Professor||Max. 50 Years|
|Assistant Professor||Max. 35 Years|
|Joint Assistant Director||Max 30 Years|
|Deputy Director||Max. 40 Years|
|Senior Assistant Controller|
- OBC Candidates: 3 Years
- SC, ST Candidates: 5 Years
- PWD Candidates: 10 Years.
- SC/ST/ PWD/ Women Candidates: Nil
- All Other Candidates:Rs. 25/-
- Mode of Payment; Online.
How to apply for UPSC Recruitment (Senior Assistant Controller, Professor) Jobs
Eligible candidates can apply Online at UPSC official website upsc.gov.in, Starts from 13-11-2021 to 02-Dec-2021
Steps to Apply for UPSC Senior Assistant Controller, Professor Jobs 2021
- Candidates should apply online only through UPSC official website upsc.gov.in
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents.
- Candidate should have a valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. Union Public Service Commission will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the UPSC online application form with the utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Application fees can be done through either online mode or offline mode. (If Applicable).
- At last, Click on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/ print their application number for further Reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 13-11-2021
- Last Date to Apply Online: 02-Dec-2021
- Last Date for Printing of Completely Submitted Online Application is: 03rd December 2021
UPSC Notification Important Links
- Official Notification pdf: Click Here
- Apply Online: Click Here
- Official Website: upsc.gov.in