UPSC Recruitment 2022: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released a notification at upsc.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of Aeronautical Officer, Professor in All India. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 14-Jul-2022
UPSC Vacancy Details June 2022
|Organization Name||Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)|
|Post Details||Aeronautical Officer, Professor|
|Salary||As Per UPSC Norms|
|Job Location||All India|
|UPSC Official Website||upsc.gov.in|
UPSC Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|Assistant Professor (Clinical Psychology)||4|
|Assistant Professor (Neuro Psychology)||1|
|Engineer & Ship Surveyor||1|
UPSC Recruitment required eligibility details
UPSC Educational Qualification Details
- Educational Qualification: As per UPSC official notification candidate should have completed Degree, Master’s Degree, M.Phil, Ph.D from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
- Aeronautical Officer: Degree in Aeronautical/ Electrical/ Electronics/ Mechanical/ Metallurgical Engineering
- Professor: Masters Degree in Psychology/ Clinical Psychology, Master in Philosophy in Clinical Psychology, Ph.D in Clinical Psychology
- Assistant Professor (Clinical Psychology): Masters Degree in Psychology/ Clinical Psychology, M.Phil in Clinical Psychology
- Assistant Professor (Neuro Psychology): Masters Degree in Psychology/ Clinical Psychology, M.Phil/ Diploma in Clinical Psychology
- Engineer & Ship Surveyor: As Per Norms
UPSC Age Limit Details
- Age Limit: As per the Union Public Service Commission recruitment notification, the candidate’s maximum age should be 50 years .
|Post Name||Age Limit (Years)|
|Aeronautical Officer||Max. 35|
|Assistant Professor (Clinical Psychology)||Max. 35|
|Assistant Professor (Neuro Psychology)|
|Engineer & Ship Surveyor||Max. 50|
- OBC Candidates: 03 Years
- SC/ST Candidates: 05 Years
- PWD (General) Candidates: 10 Years
- PWD (OBC) Candidates: 13 Years
- PWD (SC/ST) Candidates: 15 Years
- General/OBC/EWS Male Candidates: Rs. 25/-
- SC/ST/PwBD & Women Candidates: Nil
- Mode of Payment: Online
Recruitment Test & Interview
How to apply for UPSC Recruitment (Aeronautical Officer, Professor) Jobs
Eligible candidates can apply Online at UPSC official website upsc.gov.in, Starts from 24-06-2022 to 14-Jul-2022
Steps to Apply for UPSC Aeronautical Officer, Professor Jobs 2022
- Candidates should apply online only through UPSC official website upsc.gov.in
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents.
- Candidate should have a valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. Union Public Service Commission will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the UPSC online application form with the utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Application fees can be done through either online mode or offline mode. (If Applicable).
- At last, Click on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/ print their application number for further Reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 24-06-2022
- Last Date to Apply Online: 14-Jul-2022
- The Last Date For Printing of Completely Submitted Online Application is 15th July 2022