UPSC Recruitment 2022: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released a notification at upsc.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of Geo Scientist Examination in All India. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 11-Oct-2022
UPSC Vacancy Details September 2022
|Organization Name||Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)|
|Post Details||Geo Scientist Examination|
|Salary||As Per UPSC Norms|
|Job Location||All India|
|UPSC Official Website||upsc.gov.in|
UPSC Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
UPSC Recruitment required eligibility details
UPSC Educational Qualification Details
Educational Qualification: As per UPSC official notification candidate should have completed Masters Degree, M.Sc from any of the recognized board or University.
- Geologist: Masters Degree in Geological Science/ Geology/ Applied Geology/ Geo- Exploration/ Mineral Exploration/ Engineering Geology or Marine Geology/ Earth Science and Resource Management/ Oceanography and Coastal Areas Studies/ Petroleum Geosciences/ Geochemistry.
- Geophysicist: M.Sc in Applied Physics/ Geophysics/ Integrated/ Exploration Geophysics/ Applied Geophysics/ Marine Geophysics/
- Chemist: M.Sc in Chemistry/ Applied Chemistry/ Analytical Chemistry
- Scientist: Masters Degree in Geology/ Applied Geology/ Marine Geology/ Hydrogeology
As per the Union Public Service Commission Recruitment Notification, the candidate should have a minimum age of 21 years and a maximum of 32 years , as on 01-01-2023.
- OBC Candidates: 3 Years
- SC, ST Candidates: 5 Years
- All Other Candidates: Rs.200/-
- Female/SC/ST/PWD Candidates: Nil
- Mode of Payment: Online/Cash
- Preliminary Examination
- Mains Examination
- Personality Test
How to apply for UPSC Recruitment (Geo Scientist Examination) Jobs
Eligible candidates can apply Online at UPSC official website upsc.gov.in, Starts from 21-09-2022 to 11-Oct-2022
Steps to Apply for UPSC Geo Scientist Examination Jobs 2022
- Candidates should apply online only through UPSC official website upsc.gov.in
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents.
- Candidate should have valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. Union Public Service Commission will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the UPSC online application form with the utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Application fee can be done through either online mode or offline mode. (If Applicable).
- At last, Click on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/ print their application number for farther Reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 21-09-2022
- Last Date to Apply Online: 11-Oct-2022
- Last date to pay the application fee: 11-10-2022