UPSC Recruitment 2023: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released a notification at upsc.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of Assistant Commandant in All India. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 16-May-2023
UPSC Vacancy Details April 2023
|Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
|As Per UPSC Norms
|UPSC Official Website
UPSC Vacancy Details
|No of Posts
UPSC Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per UPSC official notification candidate should have completed Degree from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
As per the Union Public Service Commission Recruitment Notification, the candidate should have a minimum age of 20 years and a maximum of 25 years , as on 01-08-2023.
- OBC Candidates: 3 Years
- SC, ST Candidates: 5 Years
- All Other Candidates: Rs. 200/-
- SC/ ST/ Female Candidates: Nil
- Mode of Payment: Online
- Written Examination
- Physical Standards/Physical Efficiency Tests and Medical Standards Tests
- Final Selection / Merit
How to apply for UPSC Recruitment (Assistant Commandant) Jobs
Eligible candidates can apply Online at UPSC official website upsc.gov.in, Starts from 26-04-2023 to 16-May-2023
Steps to Apply for UPSC Assistant Commandant Jobs 2023
- Candidates should apply online only through UPSC official website upsc.gov.in
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents.
- Candidate should have a valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. Union Public Service Commission will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the UPSC online application form with the utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Application fees can be done through either online mode or offline mode. (If Applicable).
- At last, Click on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/ print their application number for further Reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 26-04-2023
- Last Date to Apply Online: 16-May-2023
- Last date to pay the application fee: 16-05-2023
- Date of Written Examination: 06th August 2023
UPSC Notification Important Links
Note: Modification in application form (Other than OTR Profile): The Commission has also decided to extend the facility of making correction(s) in any field(s) of the application form for this examination from next day of the closure of the application window of this Examination. This window will remain open for 07 days from the date of opening of the same, i.e., from 17th May to 23rd May 2023