WBHRB Recruitment 2022: West Bengal Health Recruitment Board (WBHRB) has released a notification at wbhrb.in for recruitment to the Post of Senior Ayurvedic Medical Officer, Food Safety Officer in kolkata – West Bengal. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 30-Dec-2022
WBHRB Vacancy Details December 2022
|Organization Name||West Bengal Health Recruitment Board (WBHRB)|
|Post Details||Senior Ayurvedic Medical Officer, Food Safety Officer|
|Salary||Rs. 35,800 – 56,100/- Per Month|
|Job Location||kolkata – West Bengal|
|WBHRB Official Website||wbhrb.in|
WBHRB Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|Senior Ayurvedic Medical Officer||32|
|Food Safety Officer||22|
WBHRB Recruitment required eligibility details
WBHRB Educational Qualification Details
- Educational Qualification: As per WBHRB official notification candidate should have completed Degree, Masters Degree from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
|Senior Ayurvedic Medical Officer||Degree in Ayurved|
|Food Safety Officer||Degree in Food Technology/ Dairy Technology, Masters Degree|
WBHRB Salary Details
|Post Name||Salary (Per Month)|
|Senior Ayurvedic Medical Officer||Rs. 56,100/-|
|Food Safety Officer||Rs. 35,800/-|
WBHRB Age Limit Details
- Age Limit: As per the West Bengal Health Recruitment Board Recruitment Notification, the candidate should have a minimum age of 21 years and a maximum of 40 years , as on 01-Jan-2022.
|Post Name||Age Limit (In Years)|
|Senior Ayurvedic Medical Officer||Max. 40|
|Food Safety Officer||21 – 36|
- OBC Candidates: 3 Years
- SC/ ST Candidates: 5 Years
- All candidates: Rs. 210/-
- SC/ ST/ PWD Candidates: Nil
- Mode of Payment: Online
Written Test, Interview
How to apply for WBHRB Recruitment (Senior Ayurvedic Medical Officer, Food Safety Officer) Jobs
Eligible candidates can apply Online at WBHRB official website wbhrb.in, Starts from 16-12-2022 to 30-Dec-2022
Steps to Apply for WBHRB Senior Ayurvedic Medical Officer, Food Safety Officer Jobs 2022
- Candidates should apply online only through WBHRB official website wbhrb.in
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents.
- Candidate should have a valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. West Bengal Health Recruitment Board will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the WBHRB online application form with the utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Application fees can be done through either online mode or offline mode. (If Applicable).
- At last, Click on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/ print their application number for further Reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 16-12-2022
- Last Date to Apply Online: 30-Dec-2022