WBPRD Recruitment 2021: West Bengal Panchayat and Rural Development (WBPRD) has released a notification at wbprd.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of Director of Social Audit in West Bengal. Interested candidates can send an E-Mail, on or before 08-Dec-2021
WBPRD Vacancy Details November 2021
|Organization Name||West Bengal Panchayat and Rural Development (WBPRD)|
|Post Details||Director of Social Audit|
|Salary||Rs. 60,000/- Per Month|
|Job Location||West Bengal|
|WBPRD Official Website||wbprd.gov.in|
WBPRD Recruitment required eligibility details
- Educational Qualification: As per WBPRD official notification candidate should have completed Post Graduation from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
- Minimum 2 Years of Field Experience in the Fields of Social Audit (Furnish Documents)
- Sufficient Experience in fields of Audit & Government Accounts and Management of Programmes in the Rural Sector
Age Limit: As per the West Bengal Panchayat and Rural Development recruitment notification, the candidate’s maximum age should be 62 years .
No Application Fee.
How to apply for WBPRD Recruitment (Director of Social Audit) Jobs
Eligible candidates can send their application in the prescribed format to e-Mail ID, [email protected] on or before 08-Dec-2021 along with all required documents
- Date of notification Released: 29-10-2021
- Last date to send an E-Mail: 08-Dec-2021
WBPRD Notification Important Links
- Official Notification pdf: Click Here
- Official Website: wbprd.gov.in