WBPSC Recruitment 2022: West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC) has released a notification at pscwbapplication.in for recruitment to the Post of Director of Technical Education in Kolkata – West Bengal . Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 28-Jan-2022
WBPSC Vacancy Details January 2022
|Organization Name||West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC)|
|Post Details||Director of Technical Education|
|Salary||Rs. 1,28,900 – 2,01,000/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Kolkata – West Bengal|
|WBPSC Official Website||pscwbapplication.in|
WBPSC Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per WBPSC official notification candidate should have completed Degree with 60% Marks from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
- Candidates Should have 12(twelve) years’ experience in Teaching /Research/ Administration/Industry including 5(five) years experience in Teaching/Research in an institution of University standard
- Candidates Should have 2(two) years’ experience in Administration of Technical Education in responsible post or posts
Age Limit: As per the West Bengal Public Service Commission recruitment notification, the candidate’s maximum age should be 50 years , as on 01-01-2021.
- OBC Candidates: 03 Years
- SC/ ST Candidates: 05 Years.
- SC/ ST Candidates of West Bengal and Persons with disabilities (PWD) having physical disability of 40% and above Candidates: Nill
- Other Candidates: Rs. 210/-
- Mode of Payment: Online/ Offline.
Written Test, Interview
How to apply for WBPSC Recruitment (Director of Technical Education) Jobs
Eligible candidates can apply Online at WBPSC official website pscwbapplication.in, Starts from 08-01-2022 to 28-Jan-2022
Steps to Apply for WBPSC Director of Technical Education Jobs 2022
- Candidates should apply online only through WBPSC official website pscwbapplication.in
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents.
- Candidate should have a valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. West Bengal Public Service Commission will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the WBPSC online application form with the utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Application fees can be done through either online mode or offline mode. (If Applicable).
- At last, Click on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/ print their application number for further Reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 08-01-2022
- Last Date to Apply Online: 28-Jan-2022
- Last date to pay the application fee: 28-01-2022
- Last date for payment of fees Offline in Branches of UBI: 29-01-2022
- Last date for Generation of Payment Challans by Branches of UBI: 28-01-2022