WBPSC Recruitment 2022: West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC) has released a notification at pscwbapplication.in for recruitment to the Post of Audit and Accounts Service in Kolkata – West Bengal. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 15-Dec-2022
WBPSC Vacancy Details November 2022
|Organization Name||West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC)|
|Post Details||Audit and Accounts Service|
|Salary||Rs. 56,100 – 1,44,300/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Kolkata – West Bengal|
|WBPSC Official Website||pscwbapplication.in|
WBPSC Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per WBPSC official notification.
No Application Fee.
How to apply for WBPSC Recruitment (Audit and Accounts Service) Jobs
Eligible candidates can apply Online at WBPSC official website pscwbapplication.in, Starts from 21-11-2022 to 15-Dec-2022
Steps to Apply for WBPSC Audit and Accounts Service Jobs 2022
- Candidates should apply online only through WBPSC official website pscwbapplication.in
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents.
- Candidate should have a valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. West Bengal Public Service Commission will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the WBPSC online application form with the utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Application fees can be done through either online mode or offline mode. (If Applicable).
- At last, Click on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/ print their application number for further Reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 21-11-2022
- Last Date to Apply Online: 15-Dec-2022