ZSI Recruitment 2022: Zoological Survey of India (ZSI) has released a notification at zsi.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of Junior Research Fellow in Kolkata – West Bengal. Interested candidates can send an E-Mail, on or before 20-Jan-2022
ZSI Vacancy Details January 2022
|Organization Name||Zoological Survey of India (ZSI)|
|Post Details||Junior Research Fellow|
|Salary||Rs.16,000 – 18,000/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Kolkata – West Bengal|
|ZSI Official Website||zsi.gov.in|
ZSI Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per ZSI official notification candidate should have completed Graduation, Post Graduation from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
- Candidate Should have Experience in handling protozoans from the riverine/wetlands/forests region, field survey, field photography, molecular biology techniques– DNA isolation, PCR, Phylogenetic analyses, bioinformatics.
As per the Zoological Survey of India Recruitment Notification, the candidate should have a minimum age of 28 years and a maximum of 20-02-2022 years .
No Application Fee.
How to apply for ZSI Recruitment ( Junior Research Fellow) Jobs
Eligible candidates can send their application in the prescribed format to e-Mail ID, [email protected] on or before 20-Jan-2022 along with all required documents
- Date of notification Released: 13-01-2022
- Last date to send an E-Mail: 20-Jan-2022
ZSI Notification Important Links
- Official Notification & Application Form pdf: Click Here
- Official Website: zsi.gov.in